1. VIP Rush - For our photographers on-the-go, VIP Rush places your order at the top of the stack in processing. VIP Rush adds an additional $3.99 to each order and is available during the "Review Order" process in ROES.
2. Clear Bags - Protect your prints! For you and your clients, ensure your prints are kept in great condition by transporting, showcasing or storing your prints in these convenient ClearBags™! Simply slip your prints into the appropriate ClearBag™ size option, peel off the adhesive strip and fold the top flap over the bag's opening to easily seal (and reseal) to protect your prints!
3. Boutique Packaging - Image and presentation are vital to a successful photography business. Color Inc has added a Boutique Packaging service, which combines your work with our quality products to create a fashionable display for your clients. Boutique orders will be wrapped in white tissue, packaged in a beautiful textured box and fastened with a silver stretch button band.
4. Photo Boxes - Beautifully showcase your 4x6 and 5x7 photos to your clients with these charming high-grade leather Photo Boxes! Each Photo Box comes pre-assembled with a single image of your choosing under a protective acrylic box top. Pair it with our express prints and it's ideal for proofs!
5. Easel Backs - A great add on to a styrene mounted print or a sprial bound book. Perfect for placing on a shelf or setting on a desk at work!
6. Express Prints - Printed on our high-quality Fujifilm Standard Professional Paper (the same as our Standard Professional Prints). Select Express Print sizes are also available with a 1/4'' white border option at no additional charge. Try printing those vacation photos that have been sitting on your computer, holiday greeting cards or gift certificates!
7. Drop Shipping - This feature, available in ROES for an additional $3.99 handling fee, allows you to have your images shipped right to your customer. We keep out the order invoice so they won't know where it came from! :) You're busy enough this Holiday season, let us take care of the delivery! P.S try adding a boutique package!
8. Textures and Coatings - Coating is recommended for prints going in an album without protected covers or prints that are framed or hung without glass. Coating is not available on Express Prints & Proofs, Metallic or Velvet paper types. Available in Lustre, Matte, and Hahnemuhle. Textured prints provide you with scan-proof insurance while protecting your images!
9. Calendars - Color Inc offers a few ways to make a calendar! First, the dry erase board allows you to use our templates or make your own. Add a magnet or an easel back to display around your house! Next is the press print calendars that let you start at any month. At only $19.95 and free shipping they make a great, affordable gift for anyone! Then, if your looking for a more creative approach make your own sprial bound book calendar - Don't forget to check out templates over at www.corinanielsen.com - Click here to view my favorite!
10. Albums - Along with Calendars, Color Inc also offers lots of options for Albums. First, we have the Assembled Album which is the ultimate wedding album. Equipped with an optional acrylic cover and thick pages assembled by our lab, a bride will be in awe at the quality. Next, we have our Press Print Albums that are awesome for guest books, parents albums, and family sessions. Our Spiral Bound Books are a great, affordable option to display your art. Lastly, is our Accordion Album - perfect gift for anyone, especially during the holidays! :)
Our dear friend and customer, Dawn McCarthy of Dawn McCarthy Photography sent Abby [customer service] some kind words this week that we wanted to share!
Here is the fabulous email we got from her:
"I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my wall collages. I know it took me FOREVER to make the decision on how to puzzle them together and FINALLY place the order but it was SO WORTH IT once they hung on my walls. I am in love!!! I feel like they add such dimension to the rooms. Thank y’all so much for always being so terrific!!!
Overall, I could not be happier. I absolutely LOVE the images that I used and the way they came together in the final presentation. The color and clarity is spot on!!! THANKS A MILLION!!! I am so excited to “show them off.” Lotsa love to y’all!!! XOXO"
Dawn mixed 'n matched our standout clusters! She used:
1 - Cluster 28 - (10 - 10x10's)
1- Cluster 19 - (3-10x20's)
2 Cluster 18s - (2-10x20's, 1-16x20)
All standout clusters utilize the 3/4" standout mount.
Combine our clusters just like Dawn did to create your own display. View other Color Inc clusters, here! Or, if you'd like to make your very own unique cluster, you can always add standout mounting to most prints. Be sure to check out our our mountings page for sizes by clicking here.
If you have any images of our products we would LOVE to see them! E-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! :)
Congrats to all the winners from The Black Friday Sale!
One Lucky Printlife reader will win a Gallery Wrapped Panel Split of their choice!!!
Gallery Wrapped Panel Splits are the perfect way to present and display a single image over multiple Gallery Wrapped Canvas prints without compromising your image! Each canvas is hand wrapped around a 1 ½” frame with the finest attention to detail. Each piece is properly finished with a wire hanger, bumpers, or you can choose to leave the back open or cover it with Tyvek® backing. In addition, your canvas will be coated with Hahnemuhle protective spray which protects your work from harmful UV rays and other atmospheric contaminants.
Ordering your Gallery Wrapped Panel Split is so easy! Here are a few quick tips:
*The Contest Starts Today at 5pm est
*To enter the contest, leave a comment telling us why you need a Gallery Wrapped Panel Split?
For Extra Entries
*Return here and leave an additional comment that you tweeted
*Return here and leave an additional comment that you Facebooked or Blogged!
Comments will be closed at 8pm Eastern on Sunday night.
Drop Shipping is a great tool available for you at ColorInc - and it is completely FREE!
We understand that sometimes your customers may need their prints much quicker than you had anticipated.There may not be time for you to have the prints shipped to your studio before you either re-ship them or deliver them to your clients.
With our free Drop Shipping service, your order is printed and packaged (just as it is for every order), however instead of shipping the package to you, we ship it directly to your customers or other third party. There will be no invoice or ColorInc logos on any of the packaging, so your customers will never know where you get your prints from!
For an easy and affordable way to impress your customers combine Boutique Packaging with the Drop Shipping option.
More Details on Drop Shipping
As always, please contact the lab with any questions at 1.800.475.8340
Dry Erase Boards are a fun and
innovative way to spark your customers creativity in a variety of
5x10, 6x9, 7x14, 8x10 and 11x14 ready to use sizes. From the family
fridge to school lockers each Dry Erase Board comes equipt with magnetic styrene backing, rounded corners, and a single black
All images used for the Dry Erase process are printed on Fuji Crystal Archive Digital Pearl paper with templates available
for your convenience. You can click and drag your favorite images into the designated locations to customize and personalize each one!
Simply select the "Dry Erase Boards" catalog in ROES by clicking on the "Sizes" button, and then selecting "Dry Erase Boards."
Take 20% off ALL SIZES and Template Options
available through ROES
starts today (6/28) at 5pm est
ends tomorrow (6/29) at 5pm est
Please contact the lab with any questions 1.800.475.8340
Order yours today!
Each book comes equipped with a durable hard cover with the option of a full-wrap cover photo. Occasions Photo Books provide you with an impressive way to present professional-quality photos of personal memories, professional services, or corporate events.
Prior to creating your book, check out the specific size requirements below...
Front cover total size: 14.13" x 7.49" before wrapping Approximately 12.64" x 6.00" visible after wrapping the cover
First printable page: 6.00" x 6.00" Full spreads: 11.75" x 6.00"
Front cover total size: 16.88" x 8.74" before wrapping Approximately 15.64" x 7.50" visible after wrapping the cover
First printable page: 7.50" x 7.50" Full spreads: 14.75" x 7.50"
Press Printed Book Template Sizing
Check out the website for more info!
Please contact the lab with any questions 1.800.475.8340
Order yours today!
Texturizing your prints is one of the easiest (and most affordable) ways to "upsell" any print! Adding texture to a print gives it a professional finished look that your customers are sure to enjoy. This is a quick way to add an option that your clients can not get from a non-professional printing lab.
Texturizing will also help protect the copyright of your images. The added texture makes scanning and reprinting very difficult, and typically results in a low quality scan.
Our three types of textures include linen,
pebble, and embassy.
For a complete pricing and
size guide for texturizing, check out our website!
Ordering prints with added textures in ROES is extremely simple!
Ordering with LabPrints
To add a texture service to specific prints from your order
To add a texture option to the entire order
If you have any questions, please don't
hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Try one of the texture options today!