Technorati Tags: Boutique Boxes, Branding, Brochure Printing, Business Cards, Color Inc Pro Lab, Custom Bookmarks, Custom Dvds, Custom Stickers, Grand Rapids MI, Holiday Cards, Photographers, Printlife, Professional Photographic Printing
1. VIP Rush - For our photographers on-the-go, VIP Rush places your order at the top of the stack in processing. VIP Rush adds an additional $3.99 to each order and is available during the "Review Order" process in ROES.
2. Clear Bags - Protect your prints! For you and your clients, ensure your prints are kept in great condition by transporting, showcasing or storing your prints in these convenient ClearBags™! Simply slip your prints into the appropriate ClearBag™ size option, peel off the adhesive strip and fold the top flap over the bag's opening to easily seal (and reseal) to protect your prints!
3. Boutique Packaging - Image and presentation are vital to a successful photography business. Color Inc has added a Boutique Packaging service, which combines your work with our quality products to create a fashionable display for your clients. Boutique orders will be wrapped in white tissue, packaged in a beautiful textured box and fastened with a silver stretch button band.
4. Photo Boxes - Beautifully showcase your 4x6 and 5x7 photos to your clients with these charming high-grade leather Photo Boxes! Each Photo Box comes pre-assembled with a single image of your choosing under a protective acrylic box top. Pair it with our express prints and it's ideal for proofs!
5. Easel Backs - A great add on to a styrene mounted print or a sprial bound book. Perfect for placing on a shelf or setting on a desk at work!
6. Express Prints - Printed on our high-quality Fujifilm Standard Professional Paper (the same as our Standard Professional Prints). Select Express Print sizes are also available with a 1/4'' white border option at no additional charge. Try printing those vacation photos that have been sitting on your computer, holiday greeting cards or gift certificates!
7. Drop Shipping - This feature, available in ROES for an additional $3.99 handling fee, allows you to have your images shipped right to your customer. We keep out the order invoice so they won't know where it came from! :) You're busy enough this Holiday season, let us take care of the delivery! P.S try adding a boutique package!
8. Textures and Coatings - Coating is recommended for prints going in an album without protected covers or prints that are framed or hung without glass. Coating is not available on Express Prints & Proofs, Metallic or Velvet paper types. Available in Lustre, Matte, and Hahnemuhle. Textured prints provide you with scan-proof insurance while protecting your images!
9. Calendars - Color Inc offers a few ways to make a calendar! First, the dry erase board allows you to use our templates or make your own. Add a magnet or an easel back to display around your house! Next is the press print calendars that let you start at any month. At only $19.95 and free shipping they make a great, affordable gift for anyone! Then, if your looking for a more creative approach make your own sprial bound book calendar - Don't forget to check out templates over at www.corinanielsen.com - Click here to view my favorite!
10. Albums - Along with Calendars, Color Inc also offers lots of options for Albums. First, we have the Assembled Album which is the ultimate wedding album. Equipped with an optional acrylic cover and thick pages assembled by our lab, a bride will be in awe at the quality. Next, we have our Press Print Albums that are awesome for guest books, parents albums, and family sessions. Our Spiral Bound Books are a great, affordable option to display your art. Lastly, is our Accordion Album - perfect gift for anyone, especially during the holidays! :)